Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twitter and Facebook and sharing icons - follow @AllCityPlague

You might have noticed that I removed sharing icons from this blog. It's not that I don't want you to share posts, it's that I want to help preserve the online privacy of my blog readers from the icons, which can track you across the web.

Sharing on social nets is fun though, and I encourage you to do it the old fashioned way whenever you wish, by copying the web address in your browser window.

For the record, I also don't have a Facebook profile (not planning to) or an Art Crimes Twitter presence. If you see "art crimes" posing on a social network, they are either just fronting or some UK arts organization or other poorly named unrelated group.

I'm very grateful to @AllCityPlague who has been tweeting Art Crimes news and events postings, so you all should follow him or her on Twitter if that's where you wish to get your news.

Peace,

Susan