Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The new Art Crimes store

You may have noticed that our shop, Wild Art Media, has moved to a new location online. It's been going through some growing pains, but seems fairly solid now.

http://wildartmedia.bigcartel.com/
I discovered it was rejecting international orders! That's been fixed. We do ship everything we sell, worldwide.

Please let me know if you have any problems ordering. I'm sorry that PayPal is our only online payment option at this time. It's easy to send in money orders if you'd rather do that. Just contact me and we'll make it happen.

The shop doesn't operate for profit. It exists only to support Art Crimes and keep it online. Busy websites cost money to operate. It pays me personally nothing at all. Your support is necessary to keep AC available for everyone.

Thank you,

Susan