Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book: I Love My World

I Love My World
By: DRAN






With "I love my world" Dran signed his 6th book.

Plus que jamais en phase avec son temps, Dran croque ses contemporains sans ménagement More than ever in tune with his time, his contemporaries Dran undertaker bluntly
et pointe du pinceau les travers de notre société et du monde dans lequel nous vivons. and the tip of the brush across our society and the world in which we live.

L'image parle d'elle-même, le trait est juste et vivant, la matière est présente et il flotte sur ces pages The image speaks for itself, the line is just living, material is present and it floats on these pages comme un parfum d'acide sulfurique. a perfume of sulfuric acid.

Sans jamais sombrer dans le discours Without ever falling into the discourse sermonnaire ou la mélancolie, preacher or melancholia, Dran invite le lecteur dans son univers plein d'humour et de finesse, un régal. Dran invites the reader into his world full of humor and delicacy, a treat.

« I love my world » is the 6th book by Dran. "I love my world" Is The 6th book by Dran. An artist of our time, Dran bluntly sketches the world and points An Artist of Our Time, The World Dran skits and bluntly points his satirical paint brush at the society we live in. His satirical paint brush at The Society We Live in.

His images speak for themselves , with clean and precise lines, His images speak for Themselves, With clean and precise lines, and an intelligent false naviety. Intelligent and false naviety year.

Without ever sinking into a lecturing tone, Dran invites the audience into his sharp Without ever sinking Into a Lecturing tone, Dran prompts Into The Audience history sharp world blending humour and finesse, a real visual treat. world blending humor and finesse, a real visual treat.
Video preview: Dran - I Love My World

Title: I LOVE MY WORLD
Authors: DRAN
EAN: 9782917409053
Price: €15
Dimensions: 19.5 x 16 cm
Pub date: December 2010

Buy from publisher
Buy from fnac.com

Book Launch (Flickr)